God's Blog

If there are no posts for a long time or you are seeing it at irregular intervals, then...
1. Does that mean the writer is busy with other things??
2. Does that mean the writer has nothing to write about??

If [1] is true, then...
3. Does that mean Blogging is just a time pass activity??

If [1] is true and [3] is false, then...
4. Doesn't it make sense for the writer to get more busy blogging all those other busy things??

If [1] is true and [4] is true, then...
5. Shouldn't it be easy to find God's blog which I am curious to read??

If [5] is false, then...
6. Doesn't it mean [2] is true and God is a waste fellow with nothing to write??

If [6] is false, then...
7. Am I writing in his blog now?!... Oh God!!

Blogeshwara,
Idea Naren!

Comments

Kaavya said…
Fussy Logic?
God Magic?
Yenidhu?
Kaavya said…
How can others be contributrs? :)
Hi. I have answered your prayer. I am God, and I have a blog. It's at http://jesseteshara.blogspot.com