Man's Search for Meaning @Google

That which does not kill me, makes me strong! ~ Friedrich Nietzsche






Are we all lost in provisional existence of unknown limit?? I don't know, I am still searching... Or may be I am stuck in Existential Vacuum... But how to find out? Should I commit suicide to test it? I am just wondering...

Is our life a cocktail of Freud's, Adler's and Frankl's WILLs?

Or is it just...
Will to Pleasure?
Or
Will to Power?
Or
Will to Meaning?

Fyodor Dostoevsky said
"Man is a being who can get used to anything!"

So, may be some WILL will take over :-)












But before my paradoxical intention of tragic optimism takes over, let me request you to search for Victor E Frankl's book MAN'S SEARCH FOR MEANING on LOGOTHERAPY and who knows, you might end up finding some meaning out of your rather meaningless life!


Searching @Google,
IdeaNaren!



He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Comments