AsKing Queen

AsKing Queen 

" r u asking people to follow the path of spirituality? "
That was the mail message I got from my friend today at 11:04 AM... indirectly referring to http://www.kuyyokuotes.com. And my day continued as usual... Had a good patience-exercise with late evening cool showers, still-traffic and looong peaceful journey back home.
Dravid scored a double century... GK Vale has moved from MG Road to Church street... Citibank was overcrowded as usual...
Happenings in reverse order.... though not sure about the crowd, whether they were customers or loan recovery gentlemen. 

Am I writing this with an expectation that you will come here in future and read it? 
NO. 

I am just enjoying writing these words and hence I am writing them. My attachment ends there. 

Indirectly I am just playing my role in creating this content according to the cosmic law. And my role ends there. Am I asking you to read it? NO. Your visit and reading the content is entirely driven by the cosmic law which I don't control. I am just happy writing this content. And it goes on... till there is passion in me and divine intervention from him... 

Oh... I think I forgot to listen.... 
I was in deep meditation during that rain and forgot to listen to her... 
 Did she ask us to dance with her today and get wet? 

~ Forgetful soul... 
~ Idea Naren

Comments